[hylafax-users] mail to fax trouble

I have hylafax 4.1.1 up and running on Redhat 7.1 with sendmail 8.11.6

I tried to implement mail to fax following the how-to on the web site.
I send an e-mail to the server running hylafax as name@1648.fax, Hylafax
accepts the e-mail to be faxed, but it is trying to send the fax to the
phone number of host.FAX@1648.  If I edit the sendq I can remove the
host.fax@ from the destination line (forget the exact entry name)  Did I get
something wrong? Is the How-to outdated for 4.1.1?  I used the sendmail.mc
changes, not the sendmail.cf, as the How-to showed, M4 ran just fine and I
restarted sendmail.  It seems the only problem is how it is parsing the
address to be a fax number.

As a side question, how would I go about having our main mail server (also
Redhat 7.1 and sendmail but in a different location) to accept e-mails for
faxing and forward them to the faxserver?

Thank you,
Mike Alexander