Re: [hylafax-users] Hylafax + WAN

*** Well thanks everyone for the very quick response. Right now I'm in the
very early stages of researching this to see how feasible it would be (by
early I mean about 2 hours old). So this is what I've gotten so far. DID
is the ticket. I'll need an ISDN line or PRI. Currently we do have a 23
line PRI connected to our Lucent PortMaster 4 for incoming dial-up (We
allow our teachers to dial into our LAN for internet access). So would it
be possible then for our telco to use the current PRI for these fax lines
(at a cost of possibly loosing some dial-up lines)? Would the PRI be split
into segments? One segment for the portmaster the other for the Diva card
(or whatever) directly into the fax server? The creation of the
etc/FaxDispatch script wouldn't be to much of a problem assuming the
latest version of HylaFax can pass the target phone number to the
script. Does this sound about right? Thanks again for the comments & Happy
Easter :)

 | John Cuzzola               |                        |
 |  jcuzzola@sd73.bc.ca       | 1383-9th Avenue        |
 |  System Analyst/Programmer | Kamloops, BC  V2C 3X7  |
 |  School District #73       | Phone:  (250) 374-0679 |
    ... In God we Trust, all others must show proper
                      identification ...