[hylafax-users] Hylafax + WAN

Hi Everyone,
 I'm new to the list and (relatively) new to HylaFax. My employer is a
school district who wants to cut back on their Fax costs spread across a
dozen or so locations. The thought was to have one central location where
all the faxes could be received and distributed to the proper location via
our WAN (email). Has anyone implemented this? My thought was to get one
phone line and ask the telco for 12 different phone numbers for that
line. Unfortunately I don't think this will work as I've been trying a few
test faxes and AFAIK there is no variable in the logs that identifies
which number was dialed so I can send the file off to the appropriate
email account. I can't use the ID of the sender as the fax could come from
anywhere. Has anyone had any experience with this? Do I need individual
phone lines + bank of modems? (In which case we're still paying for the
same number of lines and haven't saved any costs only added another level
of complexity).

Any comments would be sincerely appreciated.

 | John Cuzzola               |                        |
 |  jcuzzola@sd73.bc.ca       | 1383-9th Avenue        |
 |  System Analyst/Programmer | Kamloops, BC  V2C 3X7  |
 |  School District #73       | Phone:  (250) 374-0679 |