Re: [hylafax-users] Installing HylaFax with ISDN

For those of you not familiar with the "e-smith" product see:

http://www.e-smith.org

Also, there is a contributed FAQ HylaFAX Installation howto Document here:

http://www.e-smith.org/docs/howto/contrib/HylaFAX-HowTo.php

This link is for an older version of the e-smith product as well as an
older version of HylaFAX.

Another related link referring to the current e-smith version is broken.

As for the problem...Please be more specific as to the nature of the
malfunction.