[hylafax-users] RelayFax problem

Hi all,
i'm trying to use RelayFax client with hylafax.
So far the Hylafax server works with whfc, Linux client, and mail attachments
sent to faxnumber@faxserver. It also seem to receive without any problem
the faxes sent to the relayfax account, and starts to process them (in fact it
tries to send the fax).
The problem is it reports a "busy signal error" which is not possible.
I looked at the resources on the web site (btw, thank tou you all!!) and as i
understand the procmail script gets the fax number from the e-mail subject.
I think the problem is here, in fact i tried to mai a fax to myself from
Relayfax
client and the subject is empty. Relayfax client version is 4.2.1

Can anyone confirm this? is it possible to use the fax number in the body
of the
message instead, or it hasn't been used for any particular reason?

Thank to you all,
Ricky