[hylafax-users] Upgrading from v4.1 to v4.1.1 requires reconfig?

Hello.

I am currently running HylaFAX v4.1 on an Linux box (RedHat v7.2, SMP i686).
I'm about to upgrade to v4.1.1 and I'm wondering what this involves.

My modem is an Aopen FM56-ITU/2, an ISA device that is based on the Rockwell
RCVDL56ACFW/SP chipset.  Looking through the release notes for v4.1.1, I
don't see any references to changes in the Rockwell support.

Here's an excerpt from my v4.1 device config file:

   # Modem-related stuff: should reflect modem command interface
   # and hardware connection/cabling (e.g. flow control).
   #
   ModemType:          Class1    # use this to supply a hint
   ModemRate:          38400     # rate for DCE-DTE communication
   ModemFlowControl:   rtscts    # default
   #
   ModemNoFlowCmd:     AT&K0     # setup no flow control
   ModemHardFlowCmd:   AT&K3     # setup hardware flow control
   ModemSoftFlowCmd:   AT&K4     # setup software flow control
   ModemSetupDTRCmd:   AT&D2     # setup so DTR drop resets modem
   ModemSetupDCDCmd:   AT&C1     # setup so DCD reflects carrier (or not)
   #
   ModemMfrQueryCmd:   !Rockwell
   ModemModelQueryCmd: !RC288DPi
   ModemRevQueryCmd:   ATI3      # product information
   #
   ModemDialCmd:       ATDT%s    # T for tone dialing

As you can see, I'm using the Class1 protocol.  The modem is said to support
Class2, but I chose to go with older protocol to avoid the problems reported
by others.

Given this context, can I just drop in the newer code or do I need to
install then go through the whole configuration process again?

Thanks.