[hylafax-users] Re[2]: Re[2]: Re[2]: Error in manual: etc/hosts instead of etc/hosts.hfaxd

Hello Lee,

I see your point. You are perfectly right, the old version of man page
should be available. It would be of great use though, when one would
identify to wich versions it holds true. And vice versa the new
version should not be mistaken as valid for an older distribution.
I believe adding a line telling the users real situation (hylafax versions covered by
this man page) will not hurt anybody.

--
Best regards,
 Barometer                            mailto:pribor_barometer@yahoo.de