[hylafax-users] Re[2]: Re[2]: Error in manual: etc/hosts instead of etc/hosts.hfaxd

Hello Lee,

Hey, how could he know that hylafax changed the way it works. The
older help file is still there and it is not identified to be no more
valid. Instead of changing somebody else's FAQ, mind your own help
version control. Am I wrong?

--
Best regards,
 Barometer                            mailto:pribor_barometer@yahoo.de