[hylafax-users] Re[2]: Error in manual: etc/hosts instead of etc/hosts.hfaxd

Hello Lee,

The problem is that in the newer distribution there is no etc/host and
should not be, but in the help files it still exists, without
reference to the newer design. So my idea is to add a cross link with
explanation to the both versions. Or at least mention to wich version
does it belong to. Because I have been led to this older page from
WHFC FAQ page, I`ve lost a couple of hours trying to understand what
is wrong with my etc/host.

--
Best regards,
 Barometer                            mailto:pribor_barometer@yahoo.de