Re: [hylafax-users] How-to configure the HylaFAX server to accept remote

>create an output queue, enable lpr support, configure the HylaFAX serv=
er
to accept >remote prints...
>How do you configure the HylaFAX server to accept those remote prints.=

>Many thanks in advance, it's probably documented, but I can't seem to =
find
>it.

About the acceptance of remote prints, I mentioned that because I use
different lprng package thst comes with RH distros. This package enhance
the security. The rpm that comes with RH accept any print, I know because I
tested it. So, I'm sure that old DG/UX box support lpd :-), just creat a
remote print(indicating the IP), if it's possible and print the text to
there. One of the scripts included in the chapter 5.7 is a entry for
/etc/printcap to catch the file printed. If you need images in the final
fax take a look at the scripts mentioned in the 5.7 chapter. Cheers.

Pedro Roçadas (procadas@creditus.pt)
Dptº Informática,BPN-Créditus Technical Staff