Re: [hylafax-users] problems with WHFC

Dirk Hoeschen wrote:

> Every time I connect to the server WHFC is prompting all the

Hi,

reverse DNS mapping for your clients is not correct,
see the second entry of the whfc faq
http://www.transcom.de/whfc/whfc_faq.php

> I tried several versions of HYLAFAX and WHFC and a W95
> and W2000 system, but it did not solve the problem.
> The author of WHFC is not responding my requests till now.

Never received a mail. Have you send the mails
according the FAQ (first topic)?

Uli
--
Ulrich Eckhardt                         Transcom
http://www.uli-eckhardt.de              http://www.transcom.de