[hylafax-users] Client conection troubles

Hi Folks,

I'n new here and got some trouble using Debians Hylafax Client with my
SUSE-Server.

There seems to be some trouble with the passwords.
On the Server (which ran fine with a SuSE-Client) I entered my client-IP into
/var/spool/fax/etc/hosts.hfaxd

I created a very simple /etc/hylafax/hyla.conf on the client containing the
line:

host:marvin

marvin is the server.

Calling faxstat as root gives me the status.
Doing it as user sven gives me this output:

sven@arthur:~$ faxstat
HylaFAX scheduler on marvin.betelgeuse.local: Running
Modem faxCAPI (+49.5341.901224): Running and idle
Bad (null) user name; your password file entry probably has bogus GECOS field
information.

Whenn I do a: telnet marvin hylafax

and type user sven
everything works fine.

So I think that the trouble is, that faxstat doesn't send a uid when I am a
simple user.

And now the questions:

Where do I find some information about the format of hyla.conf?
Can anyone help?

Thx,

Sven