[hylafax-users] Problem with user login

hi,
when I do

faxstat -v
Trying localhost (127.0.0.1) at port 4559...
Connected to EuroServer.
220 EuroServer server (HylaFAX (tm) Version 4.1) ready.
-> USER luis
530 User luis access denied.
Login failed: 530 User luis access denied.

I get that error. I'm using the package fo hylafax that comes with debian
so I don't have the command faxadduser, I gess thats the problem but i'm
not shure. How do I add the user without having the faxadduser command?

The configuration files talk about the fax user but in my debian box I
only have faxmaster, are they the same?

Thanks

Luis