[hylafax-users] isdn modems

Hi. I'm compilling information about ISDN modems that are working with
hylafax because I'm getting trouble to find Zyxel resellers here. For what
I've found in the mailling list the "good" modems are from: Zyxel, Elsa,
AVM, Eicon and one USR isdn modem. I forgot any brand? If not, I would
apreciate info about the models that you are using people. Thanks.

P.S. I know the Zyxel Elite 2864I

Pedro Roçadas (procadas@creditus.pt)
Dptº Informática,BPN-Créditus Technical Staff