Re: [hylafax-users] problems with windows 2000

Michael Earley schrieb:

> We are using the Apple LaserWriter 16/600 PS driver, installed by Win2K, that
> uses pscript5.dll.  It's the one recommended by someone somewhere for use with
> Hylafax.
>
> That's not the problem (I don't believe), because printing to file, then copying
> the file to the network print device \\printserver\fax from either machine works
> with the file _created_ by win95, but not with the file created by win2K.
>
> Any other ideas?
>
> Michael.

What version of ghostscript on the FAX-Server ?
What does "file" say if you copy the ps-file to the FAX-Server?
Can you rasterize the ps-file manuell with "ps2fax" on the FAX-Server?

Best regards

--
Andreas Hödle (Systemadministration)

Kühn & Weyh Software GmbH