Re: [hylafax-users] problems with windows 2000

We have been sending faxes from Win2K machines using whfc to hylafax without
any problems.

We use the standard Apple Color LaserWriter 12/600 printer driver that comes
from Win2K. The printer is on port WHFCFAX. The WHFCFAX port is created
after installation of whfc.

regards,

Tehn Yit Chin
Chief Engineer - Millison Technology Pty.Ltd.
20 Brooklyn Ave. Dandenong, Victoria, 3175 Australia
ph: +61 3 8793 9500
fx: +61 3 9798 7633
mb: +61 418 139 181
mailto:tehn.yit.chin@millison.com.au