Re: [hylafax-users] Brooktrout Modems??

On Tue, Feb 26, 2002 at 09:31:02AM +0200, Sedat Yilmazer wrote:
>  I have a TR-144 ( 4 line BT faxboard) If anybody can send me the SDK,
> I can make it up.
>
>  I have created a fax broadcasting system on OS/2 around 1996 using
> these cards. I thing I can do it again. A couple months ago I have
> talked to some BT sales persons and the only way to get a copy of the
> SDK was to buy a TrueFax Developers kit.

Well, the *problem* is that unless you can make it look like an
AT-command set analog class-1 faxmodem, you are going to have to do
some *major* hacking on faxsend, cause that's what it expects to find.

Cheers,
-- jra
Tampa Bay, Florida        http://baylink.pitas.com             +1 727 647 1274

   "If you don't have a dream; how're you gonna have a dream come true?"
     -- Captain Sensible, The Damned (from South Pacific's "Happy Talk")