Re: [hylafax-users] Brooktrout Modems??

 I have a TR-144 ( 4 line BT faxboard) If anybody can send me the SDK,
I can make it up.

 I have created a fax broadcasting system on OS/2 around 1996 using
these cards. I thing I can do it again. A couple months ago I have
talked to some BT sales persons and the only way to get a copy of the
SDK was to buy a TrueFax Developers kit.

Sedat YILMAZER

http://www.brooktrout.com/products/trufax/specs.php

you may be in luck.  Now to find a developer you can send sample
hardware and drivers to...

-joe

--
     Innovation Software Group, LLC - http://www.innovationsw.com