[hylafax-users] Star Office Merge

I would like to do a merge to fax from Star Office. I have the fax as a printer
setup and use it just fine for faxing, but I always get the popup box asking for
the fax number.

Has anyone done a merge fax from Star Office and passed the phone number to that
dialog box so it does not popup?
I want to customize the faxes so I thought Star Office was the best place to do
it.

I tried setting a variable PHONE in the document in hopes that would be passed
along, but it did not work.

Thanks in advance for any clues.

Greg
Engel