Re: [hylafax-users] T.30 T2 timeout MT1932ZDX

You can set "ServerTracing" and "SessionTracing" both to 111 to see what
modem commands were sent and what each one's response was. These logs will
be in your hylafax logging location (eg on debian it's at:
/var/log/hylafax/hylafax.log).

--
Kurt Yoder
Sport & Health network administrator