[hylafax-users] Efficient mass faxing w. no cover page

Hello,

This may very well be an oversight of mine (or something), but I'm no
able to figure this one out:

How can I send the same document/set of documents to 1000 (one thousand)
or more destinations, with no cover page  and *without* creating a new
copy of the document in the docq ? Links (preferably symbolic) would be ok.

I have the feeling this must be explained somewhere in the manuals, the
how-tos or the mailing list, because this is the basic fax broadcasting
case. I just seem to be unable to find it.

Could anyone help ?

Thanks

Daniel

__