[hylafax-users] help with %%BoundingBox values

Hello,

I'm reposting this message as I haven't found any solution and i need the
help of the group.
When i'm sending faxes from UNIX machine (SCO UNIX OpenServer 5.0.4 )
the postscript file to be faxed has invalid %%BoundingBox values :
%%BoundingBox 0 0 792 612.
The same file sent from other machines (linux and Windows)
has proper %%BoundingBox values:
%%BoundingBox 0 0 612 792
I guess this is a problem (bug) of 'textfmt' utility running on the SCO
UNIX machine
but I do not know how to fix the problem.

Can anyone help me?

Best regards:
Milen