Re: [hylafax-users] ModemGroups and DestControls

Thanks Vyacheslav, that fixed the problem. I changed the destctrls file to:

^[+]618.*$      Modem=ADE
^[+]613.*$      Modem=MEL

and that worked fine. So much for me saying I read the man pages 100's of times!
:)

Cya

Adam Fox.

Adam Fox wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I had a question at the start of September last year about sending fax jobs

> to multiple modem pools depending on the destination number using one hylafax

> server. I got a response saying use the ModemGroup and DestControls option
in
> the config file and upgrade to version 4.1 of hylafax.
>
> So I upgraded hylafax and put in the following lines into the etc/config file:

> ModemGroup:             ADE:ttyp3
> ModemGroup:             MEL:ttyS1
> DestControls:   etc/destctrls
>
> and this is what my etc/destctrls file looks like:
>
> ^03             Modem = MEL
> ^08             Modem = ADE

Try:

^[+]03.*$             Modem = MEL