Re: [hylafax-users] HP Digital Document Sender

On Thu, Oct 25, 2001 at 10:57:31AM -0700, Brian Summerfield wrote:
> The HP Digital Document Sender seems to be a perfect match with a
> HylaFax server for sending faxes.

If that's the box I think it is, it's stunningly overpriced for what it
does (given what scanners go for these days) and it does more of the
job than you typically need done if you already have a HF server...

Cheers,
-- jra

   "Usenet: it's enough to make you loose your mind."
     -- me