Re: [hylafax-users] newbie question

>I've got an old Pentium machine that has a real small hard drive on it
(maybe 2GB, but I'll have to check)

1994, October 24. I'm working on my "giant" 80 Mb hard drive. That's small!
8). Kidding. 2 GB will do fine.

>I'm also assuming I'll set RH up as a server instead of >workstation.

You can run the default installation or, much better for space, make a
"monster". Install what you really think will needed.

>I have an external US Robotics 33.6 fax/modem

I can't remember Lee's opinion about this one(even if he post anyone eheh)
but run it in Class 1. Cheers.

Pedro Roçadas (procadas@creditus.pt)
Dptº Informática,BPN-Créditus Technical Staff