[hylafax-users] WHFC issue - 0 pages generated

I have been successfully using HylaFax for incoming faxes ad so I decided to try to use it for outgoing as well.

I have installed WHFC and everything seems to be working, but it isn't.  Zero pages are produced with no data, apparently.

The file is produced in the sendq, it appears that HylaFax dials.  It even sends a message that it has successfully sent "0" pages!!!

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated

Bob Moriarty
rmoriarty@mmod.com

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions