[hylafax-users] newbie question

I just joined the list and I have a basic question about a reasonable
minimum config for a server to support hylafax.  I've got an old Pentium
machine that has a real small hard drive on it (maybe 2GB, but I'll have
to check).  I was thinking of installing RH 7.1 on it, and then setting
it up as a fax server with Hylafax.  I think it has 64mb ram in it, and I
will hang it on my local network as well.  I'm also assuming I'll set
RH up as a server instead of workstation.  I have an external US Robotics
33.6 fax/modem that I also plan to use with this setup.

Any thoughts on whether this can handle Hylafax in a server role would be
most appreciated.

Brian