Re: [hylafax-users] Error converting data; command was"/usr/sbin/textfmt -B -f Courier-Bold

I am using the latest unstable distro.

This error comes up because you are missing font packages. Try
installing

type1inst - Adobe Type 1 fonts into X11 and Ghostscript
xfonts-scalable - Scalable fonts for X11
xfonts-scalable-nonfree - non free Type1 fonts from Xfree86

Hope that helps.