From: Fabrice Cartron [mailto:fcartron@apm-online.fr]
Sent: Thursday, October 18, 2001 11:10 PM
To: hylafax
Subject: [hylafax-users] Error converting data; command was
"/usr/sbin/textfmt -B -f Courier-Bold

Hello,

since 18 month i'am using hylafax under Linux debian
with succesful. The Debian version was potato (2.2) and
Hylafax version was 4.0.2-14. Every think is OK.

Now for a professionnel reason, i'm using Debian Woody.
And i have to use Hylafax 4.1-4 from sid. The installation
is OK but when i want to send a fax from the locahost i have
a problem:

Error converting data; command was "/usr/sbin/textfmt -B -f Courier-Bold
-Ml=0.4in -p 11 -s default >/tmp//sndfaxaS2Zhh </home/test"

I have already read the last discussion from the same problem at this
list, but nothing help me with my problem.

Can someone using Hylafax and Debian help me ?

Thank

Fabrice Cartron
APM-online
www.apm-online.fr