[hylafax-users] faxmail: Can't create output Permission denied

Hello,

I  looked at the FAQ's and archives and couldn't find my faxmail problem

I am using RH 6.1 hylafax 4.1  sendmail  8.9.315.

I try to invoke faxmail in my aliases file like

user: "/usr/local/bin/faxmail -d -n -v tracy@111111111"

and send mail to user and get: ( from maillog )

Oct 19 14:39:16 localhost sendmail[3410]: OAA03410:
to="/usr/local/bin/faxmail -d -n -v tracy@11111111", ctladdr=tenslow,
delay=00:00:00, mailer=*file*, stat=Can't create output: Permission
denied

Where is faxmail trying to put the output?  I run this as root so  root
should have permission.
I am able to send a fax using the sendfax command but not faxmail.

Thanks for any help.

MW