[hylafax-users] Error: Unable to open scheduler FIF0 & "kernel: tty_io.c process 561 (faxgetty) used obsolete

Hi All,

	1. Does anyone encounter when try sending in a client/server to
another client server of hylafax error below?

	460 Failed to submit job 45: Unable to open Scheduler FIFO: Device
not configured

	I followed the section in Troubleshooting scheduler operation but no
success at all. I'm running TurboLinux 6.0 with kernel version 2.2.14-3 and
hylafax version 4.1rc1 with a Digi Board PCI/Xem 8 ports. Your input are
really appreciated.

	2. When I run faxgetty -D /dev/ttyD0, Im getting an error "kernel:
tty_io.c process 561 (faxgetty) used obsolete /dev/cud0 - update software to
use /dev/ttyS0

	3. Do I need to upgrade the kernel to new version? or just the
device use by faxgetty? Can anyone pinpoint
where I can get the software for the block device.

	Many thanks!

Regards

Jay Ungab
Dairy Farm Off-Shore Support Center
2/F, Bank of Philippine Islands Bldg., Muralla St.
Intramuros, Manila, Philippines
Telephone: +63 (2) 5288216
Fax: +63 (2) 5288250
Email: jungab@dairy-farm.com.ph