Re: [hylafax-users] WHFC & Cover Pages: "Houston, I have a problem"

D D wrote:

> Greetings,
>
> Trying to tackle this problem for the last 6 days with no resolution so I
> now am looking for suggestions.
>
> The facts:
>
> Fresh install of RH 7.0
> RPM install of Hylafax from Hylafax.org (hylafax-4.1-1rh7.i386.rpm)
> WHFC Version 1.0.8 on Win98SE workstation
>
> The problem:
>
> When trying to send a fax from WHFC with a self-composed postscript cover
> page selected I get the error message on the server:
>
> JOB 22: CONVERT DOCUMENT: exit status 0x100
> NOTIFY: bin/notify "doneq/q22" "format_failed" ""
>
> My first thought was that the cover page template I created was bad so I
> decided to copy the default faxcover.ps provided in the Hylafax binary to my
> local drive and then specify it for my cover page and I still get the same
> type of error message.

Hi,

whfc does not work with the newer Coverpages. Somewhere in HylaFAX
4.1-beta was a change in the coverpage format. So grab an older
coverpage from one of the first 4.1 betas or 4.0 release versions.

Uli
--
Ulrich Eckhardt                         Tr@nscom
http://www.uli-eckhardt.de              http://www.transcom.de