[hylafax-users] WHFC & Cover Pages: "Houston, I have a problem"

Greetings,

Trying to tackle this problem for the last 6 days with no resolution so I
now am looking for suggestions.

The facts:

Fresh install of RH 7.0
RPM install of Hylafax from Hylafax.org (hylafax-4.1-1rh7.i386.rpm)
WHFC Version 1.0.8 on Win98SE workstation

The problem:

When trying to send a fax from WHFC with a self-composed postscript cover
page selected I get the error message on the server:

JOB 22: CONVERT DOCUMENT: exit status 0x100
NOTIFY: bin/notify "doneq/q22" "format_failed" ""

My first thought was that the cover page template I created was bad so I
decided to copy the default faxcover.ps provided in the Hylafax binary to my
local drive and then specify it for my cover page and I still get the same
type of error message.

So then I think to myself, maybe it's the server itself that is having
problems so I give the command:

sendfax -C /home/grendlos/faxcover.ps -d 5555555 /home/grendelos/testfax

And the fax goes thru with cover page and everything without a problem.

This seems to indicate that the problem is with the WHFC client, but I am
not certain.  Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Grendelos
grendelos@menolikespam.hotmail.com