Re: [hylafax-users] Problem sending faxes

Are you sure you can accurately communicate with the modem, there is no process
(may be X11 setup trying using /dev/ttyS0 serail port)

I advice to try modem access using minicom first (you must disable faxgetty and
stop hylafax).

or may be a wiring problem ?