[hylafax-users] important note about USR modems

Hi,
I recently setted up a fax modem using hylafax and an old USR modem
(1997)
I faced to following problem and did not find the problem on the mailing
list :
After sending two or three faxes, you receive the following message :
invalid dialing command.
I foudn some messages about this message on the mailing list, but not
the solution.

after debugging the process, I found the message given by hylafax is not
accurate, the modem says :
BLACKLISTED NUMBER and is reported by hylafax as "invalid dialing
command" . This is a USR sportster bug. to bypass it , you must send
ATS40=2 to modem.

to be able to use perfectly USR robotics modem, you have to add the
following order in the
usr-2.00 modem template setup and in your config.ttySx file :

ModemResetCmds:        ATS40=2

Bye
Steph