[hylafax-users] HTML to postscript

Hello,

	I have done the conversion by hand and it works.  I have put tabs in the files for the typerules

# HTML support
0       string  <!DOCTYPE HTML  ps      /usr/local/bin/html2ps %i >%o
0       string  <!doctype html  ps      /usr/local/bin/html2ps %i >%o
0       string  <HEAD   ps      /usr/local/bin/html2ps %i >%o
0       string  <head   ps      /usr/local/bin/html2ps %i >%o
0       string  <TITLE  ps      /usr/local/bin/html2ps %i >%o
0       string  <title  ps      /usr/local/bin/html2ps %i >%o
0       string  <HTML   ps      /usr/local/bin/html2ps %i >%o
0       string  <html   ps      /usr/local/bin/html2ps %i >%o

I have taken out the < and ! (thinking they stood for less than and not) and provided offsets, but still no go.

The only thing that works kinda is taking out all of the other rules, in which case it prints ascii postscript on the fax machine.  Does anyone know what I am doing wrong?

Nathan