[hylafax-users] cant send using oracle postscript files

Dear All,

	I have some problem sending a files using an oracle generated
postscript file (.eps)
and I try also to rename it to the extension .ps however the error i'm
getting is "can't determine file type." Do I need to edit to edit the
"typerules" to support and specify the
file type? Is somebody encounter this problem? Your input are really
appreciated.

	TIA

Regards

Jay Ungab
Dairy Farm Off-Shore Support Center
2/F, Bank of Philippine Islands Bldg., Muralla St.
Intramuros, Manila, Philippines
Telephone: +63 (2) 5288216
Fax: +63 (2) 5288250
Email: jungab@dairy-farm.com.ph