[hylafax-users] typing 0 to exit for yhe line with class1

Hello,

i noticed that, configuring in hylafax-4.1.1 a modem in Class 2, in the
config.ttySx file i have the ATD command; IF I WANT TO TYPE
AUTOMATICALLY 0, to exit in order to have the line in my corporate, i
have only to add 0, to ATD.

Configuring the modem in Class 1 (i do so because it works fine with
ancient fax machine!), i can't find the ADT command, so i don' know how
to add the 0, string!

Could you help me please when possible?

Thank you in advance for your interest.

Francesco Collini (from Italy)