[hylafax-users] Fax cutted when sent in pdf via e-mail

Hi
I use hylafax (hylafax-4.1beta3 on redhat 7.1) and I want to send fax in pdf
via e-mail.
I use scripts provided in the hylafax how-to
But all the fax I receive are cutted...
So I made tests, and I discovered that the problem come from tiff2ps : When
I try to send a page larger than A4 with my fax, I get the tiff file with
the whole fax...ok..., but after typing tiff2ps -a -O test.ps test.tif , the
same command as the one in the script, the output file test.ps just show a
A4 page, cutting everything else.

Does anyone had the same problem, or know why this happens?

Thanks

I use libtiff-3.5.5-10