[hylafax-users] Integrating HylaFAX with Formtrap

Greetings

A client of mine uses a product called Formtrap to produce all of their
"good looking" repors for customer consumption (ie invoices,
statements, purchase orders etc).

Formtrap uses (AFAIK) HP-PCL to produce these reports, effectively
merging together ascii data and a template file to produce the finished
article.

My task is to take what is produced on the printer and send it out via
HylaFAX. We have already done this with ascii output but are a little
at a loss as to where we should start with this one.

Suggestions please?

Nigel.

Nigel Allen                           tel:   +61 2 9450 2690
Senior Consultant                     fax:   +61 2 9450 2691
ProSmart Consulting Pty Ltd           mob:   +61 4 1494 5269
48 Tiarri Avenue                    email:   dna@prosmart.com.au
Terrey Hills, N.S.W.                  web:   www.prosmart.com.au
Australia 2084