[hylafax-users] Serial latency

Thanks for the suggestions Jay.

Breakout box shows no activity on pin 20 during transmission, pulses on
hangup. So it looks as if our hardware handshaking from the Linux end isn't
working. Presumably this is all done by kernel routines called by Hylafax
which should toggle the DTR line when the UART fifo is getting full. Tried
XonXoff for good measure with no improvement, so that may help to pinpoint
the level at which things aren't working.

Tim

> On Wed, Jun 27, 2001 at 09:56:23AM +0100, Tim Allen wrote:
> > I'm running Hylafax 4.1rc2 under RH 7.1 on a 486 100MHz (16550AF UARTS)
with