[hylafax-users] comments breakintolines on tgif 4.1.40

Hello,

Just subscribe to this list. I've been searching through the HylaFAQ
in the past 4 days on how to resolve this "comments BreakIntolines"
problem using faxcover.ps create by tgif 4.1.40.

I tried to replace the

       comments show

with

         /y 189 def /x 141 def
         y -29 73 { x exch moveto rule show } for
         rule stringwidth pop 29 x y comments BreakIntoLines

unfortunately, I don't have luck to make it work.
Any suggestion on how to fix this?

Thanks.

--
Noel G. Mistula