Re: [hylafax-users] problem with modem

On Tue, Jun 19, 2001 at 05:32:25PM +0200, Giulio Orsero wrote:

> Which docs?

http://www.hylafax.org/howto/using.php#ss3.4

states that faxstat should show:

-> HylaFAX scheduler on faxserver.mydomain.com: Running
-> Modem ttySx (000-123-4567): Running and idle

> The modem is checked constantly if you run faxgetty; the modem is checked when
> HylaFAX sends a fax if you use faxmodem and not faxgetty.
> So send a fax, and you'll see the status from then on.

doesnt work as it doesn't find a modem... as i stated :) btw I'm not using faxgetty as i only want to be able to send faxes - not receive.

Ben

--
Ben Turner - System Administrator - Planet Internet NV