From: root@dada.it (Anacron)
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2001 09:44:34 +0000
To: root@dada.it
Subject: Anacron job 'cron.daily'

/etc/cron.daily/htdig:
htmerge: Unable to open word list file '/var/spool/htdig/db.wordlist.work'

/etc/cron.daily/hylafax:
/etc/cron.daily/hylafax: /usr/sbin/faxcron: No such file or directory
No message, no subject; hope that's ok
/etc/cron.daily/standard:
Files were found in lost+found directories. This is probably
the result of a crash or bad shutdown, or possibly of a disk
problem. These files may contain important information. You
should examine them, and move them out of lost+found or delete
them if they are not important.

The following files were found:
/lost+found/#161280
/lost+found/#174321