[hylafax-users] Fax Scan Directory support for Hylafax

I would like to set up a directory on our RH Linux 7.1 server that our
legacy applications can write to that would imbed the needed fax related
info (i.e. receiptant, fax number, time & date, etc) in to the fax message.

A process running on the Linux box would strip out the fax information out
and submit the job to Hylafax for processing. I would like to be able
include graphic images but do NOT need them overlay the graphic... although,
if possible, that would be really incredible... (used mainly generating
professional looking invoices or order confirmations)

The scan process would know the fax job is complete and ready to be send if
the @@ENDFAX message is present in the file. It would ignore files that do
not start with @@STARTFAX. Of course, it will be up the fax text generating
program to create a unique name for the each fax file. After a fax file has
been processed, the text file would be deleted...

All of the @@ commands would be stripped out of the sent fax and the
appropriate action be taken.

For Example:

SAMPLE Output file: