Re: [hylafax-users] MaxDials in config file...

On Mon, Jun 04, 2001 at 01:35:35PM -0600, Lee Howard wrote:
> At 03:31 PM 6/4/01 -0400, Jim TheVoice wrote:
> >I'm using sendfax for client.
> >
> >I used faxrm for remove then and restared hylafax and it still the same
> >thing.  It keeps trying 12 times...
>
> You misunderstood.  Jobs that are already queued will not change their
> maxdials setting.  You've got to test it with new jobs.

Hmmm... it sounds to *me*, both from the post you quoted, and from his
response to me, that he really is queueing new jobs.

We'll see...

Cheers,
-- jra
Member of the Technical Staff     Baylink

   OS X: Because making Unix user-friendly was easier than debugging Windows