[hylafax-users] Fax Extension Numbers

Hi,
I have got your e-mail address from hylafax archive. I
have recently installed hylafax on my machine. It is
working fine but i want it to work for multiple
receipants. I have read your discussions on hylafax
mailing list. I want to know how exactly this can be
achived using a PBX. I have a PBX software named
"asterisk" Can this be integrated with hylafax to
receive faxes for multiple receipants.
Regards
Arvind Sharma