From: hylafax-users-bounce@hylafax.org [mailto:hylafax-users-bounce@hylafax.org]On Behalf Of muck@masai.de
Sent: Thursday, May 31, 2001 12:42 PM
To: hylafax-users@hylafax.org
Subject: [hylafax-users] Connection drops

hi people,

I have following problem:
I can not send faxes anymore. In the Logs there is the failure message:

May 31 12:38:04.50: [ 5603]: Connection dropped with Reason 0x349C (Invalid number format).
May 31 12:38:04.50: [ 5603]: SESSION END

Is this just a ISDN Problem or is there misconfiguration? A reboot before it worked just fine...
I hope someone can help me.

Moritz Mann