Re: [hylafax-users] How do I tell if I have LPR or LPRng installed?

Am 2001.05.22 15:34 schrieb(en) Southeastern Computer:
> I've got Redhat 7.1 installed and can't get sambafax working properly.
> How do I tell if I have LPR or LPRng installed?  I don't think my
> smb.conf file is configured properly because nothing is being sent to the
> print que at all.  Thanks for any help.

I you are running RH 7.1 then you have LPRng installed. Try a 'rpm -qa |
grep LPRng'. It should produce an output like 'LPRng-3.7.4-22'. If you do
not get an putput you have to install LPRng from one of the RH CD's.

Stephan

(Bye the way, you cannot be contacted via your e-mail address. Your postfix
daemon replies with an error message. So I could not answer you yesterday.
- Sorry for posting this to the list -)