Re: [hylafax-users] Fw: Re: (sambafax and LPRng)

Am 2001.05.21 20:16 schrieb(en) Andrew:

>  OK, thanks Christoph.
>  I added that sambafax script you sent. Also it appears I'm useing LPRng.

If you are running Red Hat 7.1 then you are using LPRng.

>  don't get any errors when faxing. All my ducks seem to be in a row but
> no
> Fax?!?
>  When I print a print a fax from MS Word I hear little read/write click
> my
>  Hylafax server hard drive but "faxstat -d -i" doesn't change and nothing
> is
>  faxed. Also shouldn't I get a login screen from Hylafax?
>  Anybody have any ideas. I'd love to get this running.
>  Thanks
>  -Andrew

I have made a little extension to 'sambafax' to get it running with LPRng.
I have written a description and published it on my page. See -->
http://www.uni-bielefeld.de/~ingalo/

Hope this helps,

Stephan